Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract (Stem Cell)
Provides the active ingredient for the Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) for new cell growth and fast repair of damaged skin.
Improves skin texture and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
Aids the maximisation of moisture in the skin
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Anti Ageing (Anti Oxidant to attack free radicals)
Water Based (normally oil based) for deeper penetration.
Absorbed by the skin to lighten dark shadows under the eyes and diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
Reduces the skins prickly and burning sensation.
Excellent after Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels etc.
Reduces risk of inflammation in dry skin
Blocks the production of Melanin
Prevents and reduces skin pigmentation
The stem cell mask works as follows:
- Bio Cellulose Material – Produced by Bio-Fermentation of Coconut water
- Masks form a barrier between the pores and the air – the skin heats up, the pores open and serum penetrates.
- Bio Cellulose is the thinnest fibre mask material available.
- The closeness of the fibrils make a more effective barrier between the skin and the air. As a result of the increased air pressure, the serum penetrates 50% deeper than conventional masks.
- The fibrils are narrower than the skins pores so they sit into the pores, the mask sits closer to the skin and the serum on the underside of the fibres transfers more easily.
- This same barrier allows the inside of the mask to stay moist even if the outside starts to dry resulting in increased hydrating capability.
- The combination of the above factors will give hydration of two to three times that of conventional masks.
- The micro fibrils sitting inside the pores move with the face giving a massaging sensation similar to that experienced after a spa facial treatment.
- Rated from least to most effective - Paper / Gel / Silk / Bio Cellulose
- A Bio Cellulose mask will deliver the same benefit as a Gel Mask with Iontophoresis (Bio-Current) but will save the therapist the time to apply the current.
- Iontophoresis (Bio-Current) with the Bio Cellulose mask will give even greater benefit.
Here are some instructions on how to use the product:
- Cleanse the face
- Open the sachet, remove the mask and unfold
- The mask is in the middle of two protective mesh layers
- Remove the protective mesh layer from one side of the mask (either side)
- Place the mask on the face and adjust so that the openings for the eyes and mouth are in the correct position and press lightly to ensure the mask adheres to the face
- yelid flaps can be used if this is the client’s preference
- Carefully remove the top layer of protective mesh
- Gently smooth the mask so that it is completely fitted against the skin
- The mesh can be used on the neck and chest areas to provide some moisturisation but has none of the characteristics of the Bio-Cellulose material
- Remove the mask after the desired time (20-30 minutes for a Salon Treatment / As long as the client wishes for home use)
- Gently massage the face so that the residual serum is absorbed into the skin
- Discard the mask as this is single use only
- Give the sachet to the client
- The remaining serum can be taken for home use, if kept refrigerated, and used within three days
- This will give the client the same moisturiser/hydrator as used in their treatment